Cox's Bazar Scams Exposed: Real-Life Scams Story in Cox's Bazar Bangladesh

Cox's Bazar Scams Exposed:  Real-Life Scams Story in Cox's Bazar Bangladesh-

During my recent visit to Cox's Bazar, I encountered scams, such as a rickshaw driver trying to overcharge me. Despite this, I chose to walk away instead of engaging in a confrontation over just 20 taka. I have some real-life experience to share with you all about my recent visit to Cox's Bazar. Unfortunately, I encountered some scams during my trip. For example, when I hired a rickshaw from the beach to the hotel, the driver tried to overcharge me. Even though I initially paid 30 taka, he demanded 50 taka. Despite this, I chose to walk away instead of engaging in a confrontation over just 20 taka. Seeing these scams is disappointing, but I remain optimistic about my future travels.



Cox's Bazar scams, Travel scams in Cox's Bazar,Cox's Bazar travel experience,Travel tips for Cox's Bazar, Scam awareness in Cox's Bazar, Avoiding scam
Cox's Bazar


I rented a room with air conditioning from Dulux. When I turned on the AC at night, it was broken. It was 12 o'clock at night. When I tried to call the reception, I found the intercom was also broken. I went down to inform the reception, and the staff came to fix it at 2 o'clock. We had explicitly mentioned that we had a child and needed a room with a good AC. After 2 am, they allowed us to move to another room. It wasn't possible to change hotels at 2 am after traveling all day and night with a child.


I went to the Mejban restaurant and ordered a special Mejban, which cost 350 taka. In addition, the beef that is sold on vans in Dhaka also seemed a thousand times better. The meat was oil, fat, and bones.


After eating, I ordered tea with a price of 20 taka per cup and gave tea in a small mini one-time cup which cannot be called tea.


Will you come around Inani and rent a car? There are also scams. I paid 1000 rupees and took an auto to Inani. In the middle, I just landed on the crab beach. The frost does not stop. After coming down to the hotel, he said that he had mistakenly taken another 4 km from Inani, for which he had to pay 1200 taka. So what is the benefit of fixing my rent at 1000 taka? Now, for 200 taka, surely you won't go around and quarrel with poor people.


Photographers will initially offer you 5 rupees or 3 rupees to take pictures. You pay precisely how many you take. But they will make ten horizontal, vertical, zoom in, and zoom out of your same picture. Then, when you go to select, it will quickly show you the pictures and not let you check the back picture. They will say that you have been seeing the ones behind. In this way, instead of 30 pictures, you will get 300 pictures.


I saw Motka tea at Sugandha Beach Road and thought that I could have a little peace of tea now. But I couldn't take more than a sip of that hideous tea with a 30 taka cup of tea.


I bought a cold drink for the child from a shop in the middle of Sugandha Beach Road and stood for the rest with a 500 taka note. Later, I went inside the shop and asked Brother where my remaining money was. Then, the person to whom I gave the money and the person sitting at the cash desk denied that I had not given any money. Again, this is saying that only humans can make mistakes. Later, I saw a CC camera installed in the corner of the shop. Later, after standing and having another person from their shop check the camera, it was found that I paid the money correctly. Now, if I didn't have a camera, I wouldn't have been able to prove it. They might have made me a thief.


Go to the beach and rent a seat to sit? Even if you are alone, you need to rent two seats. And you have to pay for two seats even if you don't use them.


Rent a seat with money and see the sea to your heart's content. He has no choice either. In one minute, 50 hawkers will stand in front of your face. Bro, will you eat boiled eggs? Raw mango? Guava paste? Buy garland? Buy water? Buy mountain bananas? Eat cold drinks? Will you have tea? Take the balloon?

If you massage your head, brother, he will give you a ready hand on your head. Besides, there are beggars.


From the counter where I bought the bus ticket to Dhaka, there were children and women. Even after explaining many things, they showed me a picture of a bus and gave me a seat in another bus, which was very disgusting. At that last moment, you can't leave the bus and go to the counter to catch them.


Even though I had visited 20+ Cox's Bazar before, after this experience, I decided to go anywhere else in life. I will not go to Cox's Bazar.



Tegs: Cox's Bazar scams, Travel scams in Cox's Bazar,Cox's Bazar travel experience,Travel tips for Cox's Bazar, Scam awareness in Cox's Bazar, Avoiding scam

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post